TERMS & CONDITIONS
Home > Corporate Information > Terms & Conditions
Terms in this website
- The terms ‘Telegift’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, and ‘Our’ refers to its owner registered under the operating name of Telegift Corporation Sdn Bhd at the operating address: 22 Jalan 7/155, Bukit OUG Industrial Park 58200 Kuala Lumpurm Malaysia, with the company registration number 1232519-U.
- The terms ‘you’, ‘yourself’, and ‘customer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- ‘Account’ is defined as the account you will be using once you have registered. It is further used to login, submit orders, check order history, and others on the website.
- ‘Working day’ is defined as any working day except public holidays, Saturday (after 1.30pm), and Sunday.
- ‘Working hours’ is defined as the operational hours in a working day. Monday – Friday (9.00am – 6.00pm). Saturday (9.00am – 1.30pm).
- The terms ‘items’, ‘products’, ‘goods’, ‘gifts’, and ‘stock’ are interchangeable terms, it is defined as the product offerings listed in our online catalog.
- The term ‘order’ defined as your instructions to deliver and or to supply our products to your intended destination.
Order & Acceptance Policy
- When you place an order or provide delivery instructions with us, you hereby grant your unqualified acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions does not affect your rights to insist for products of satisfactory quality.
Availability, Substitution, and Price
- We will do our best to maintain and update stock availability for all items posted on our website along with any subsequent new products added.
- In the event the products you have ordered become unavailable, we reserve the rights to subsitute any item of equal value depending on stock availability.
- We will do our best to inform you should a substitution arise.
- All prices listed on the website are subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery Timing: Monday – Friday (9.30am – 6pm)
Saturday (9.30am – 1.30pm)
Exclude public holidays, peak periods, Saturday after 1.30pm, and Sunday.
- Morning Delivery 9.30am – 1pm, orders must be confirmed before 6pm on the previous working day.
- Orders received after working hours are processed on the following working day.
- We do not guarantee morning deliveries for orders received and confirmed on the same morning.
- Afternoon Delivery 2pm-6pm, orders must be received and confirmed before 12pm on the same working day.
- We do not guarantee afternoon deliveries for orders confirmed on the same afternoon.
- Kindly call our customer service agents should you would like to confirm delivery timing.
- Any deliveries required after business hours (9am-6pm) are subjected to a minimum surcharge of RM 50.00 or above.
- In the event we are unable to deliver, we will request from you to deliver a day/hours before or after the stipulated date/time.
By Courier Service – Nationwide Delivery
The following apply for per parcel and not per destination:
Peninsular Malaysia – Minimum RM30.00
East Malaysia (Air Freight) – Minimum RM100.00
No fresh flowers, fruits, and liquor allowed to East Malaysia.
Please allow a minimum of 3-7 working days for delivery.
By Telegift Delivery Service
Minimum delivery charge of RM20 to RM80 depending on distance and area.
Fresh flowers & fruits only
Minimum delivery charge RM50. View our delivery charge list for available areas. (Click here to view)
Peak Periods Delivery
- Festive period deliveries (local or outstation) refer to the month before Chinese New Year, Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Deepavali, and Christmas.
- During this period, please allow us 3-10 working days to deliver within Peninsular Malaysia.
- Peak day deliveries are Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s / Father’s day.
- Deliveries are made on a first come first serve basis therefore it is highly recommended to place your order early to avoid any delays.
- Timed events refer to events whereby delivery is required to be made within a specific time and day. For example, funerals, wedding receptions, grand opening, functions, parties, and etc.
- In the event gifts are for a timed event, we will do our best to meet the delivery time. We strongly recommend that you order at least 1 working day in advance and provide us with the start time and date for these events.
- We do not commit and guarantee to any fixed time delivery.
- We will attempt delivery of the items once, any redelivery or redirect will incur a minimum charge of RM15.00.
- Telegift reserves the right to reschedule delivery dates arising from calamity such as floods, heavy rains, and other natural disasters.
- Telegift strives to ensure that your gifts are delivered on time to the right location. However, Telegift does not guarantee delivery to recipients directly in the following areas:
Army / Airforce / Naval Bases / Police Quarters
Government / Secure Buildings / Astro
MAS Buildings / Complex / Cargo
Secluded / Remote Areas
In the event that we are unable to deliver to the above areas, Telegift will either deliver to the person or location responsible (eg. Guardhouses, security counters, and receptions). However, given that the recipients’ mobile phone numbers are provided we will notify them or request the recipient to collect directly from our delivery team.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope for your kind understanding that accessibility to these areas and facilities are difficult and strict.
- You and or your recipient are expected to provide reasonable care to the product once delivered to you. We are not liable for any inflicted damages incurred once the product is delivered.
Refund, Return & Replacement
- Fresh Flowers & Fruits
In the event that your ordered flowers arrives damaged, withered, or unsatisfactory, we advice that you either call our customer service immediately at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us a digital photo of the items at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a replacement.
Kindly note that once your order is in delivery (left our premises), the order is considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
We guarantee one month of freshness & quality for all foodstuff from the date of delivery.
If you have received foodstuff that are within 30 days of the expiry date, please inform our customer service at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us at email@example.com to initiate your replacement.