1.2 Terms in this website:
1.2.1 The terms 'Telegift', 'We', 'Us', and 'Our' refers to its owner registered under the operating name of Telegift Corporation Sdn Bhd at the operating address: 22 Jalan 7/155, Bukit OUG Industrial Park 58200 Kuala Lumpurm Malaysia, with the company registration number 1232519-U.
1.2.2 The terms 'you', 'yourself', and 'customer' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1.2.3 'Account' is defined as the account you will be using once you have registered. It is further used to login, submit orders, check order history, and others on the website.
1.2.4 'Working day' is defined as any working day except public holidays, Saturday (after 1.30pm), and Sunday.
1.2.5 'Working hours' is defined as the operational hours in a working day. Monday - Friday (9.00am - 6.00pm). Saturday (9.00am - 1.30pm).
1.2.6 The terms 'items', 'products', 'goods', 'gifts', and 'stock' are interchangeable terms, it is defined as the product offerings listed in our online catalog.
1.2.7 The term 'order' defined as your instructions to deliver and or to supply our products to your intended destination.
2.0 Order & Acceptance Policy
2.1 When you place an order or provide delivery instructions with us, you hereby grant your unqualified acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2.2 Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions does not affect your rights to insist for products of satisfactory quality.
3.0 Availability, Substitution, and Price
3.1 We will do our best to maintain and update stock availability for all items posted on our website along with any subsequent new products added.
3.2 In the event the products you have ordered become unavailable, we reserve the rights to subsitute any item of equal value depending on stock availability.
3.3 We will do our best to inform you should a substitution arise.
3.4 All prices listed on the website are subject to change without prior notice.
4.0 Delivery Policy
4.1 Standard Delivery
- Peninsular Malaysia - Minimum RM30.00
- East Malaysia (Air Freight) – Minimum RM100.00
- No fresh flowers, fruits, and liquor allowed to East Malaysia.
- Please allow a minimum of 3-7 working days for delivery.
- Army / Airforce / Naval Bases / Police Quarters
- Government / Secure Buildings / Astro
- MAS Buildings / Complex / Cargo
- Secluded / Remote Areas
- In the event that your ordered flowers arrives damaged, withered, or unsatisfactory, we advice that you either call our customer service immediately at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us a digital photo of the items at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a replacement.
- Kindly note that once your order is in delivery (left our premises), the order is considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We guarantee one month of freshness & quality for all foodstuff from the date of delivery.
- If you have received foodstuff that are within 30 days of the expiry date, please inform our customer service at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us at email@example.com to initiate your replacement.
5.2 Non-perishable Items
- In the event that the ordered item and or one of the items under a gift code is damaged / faulty / broken, you have 1 month from the date of delivery to return your order. Kindly contact our customer service at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to commence your return.
- Upon inspection and confirmation, if the item is deemed faulty, we will replace the item for you free of charge.
5.3.1 Any fresh flowers and fruits order confirmed and subsequently cancelled before delivery will be subjected to a 50% surcharge fee on the selling price. The balance will be refunded to you.
5.3.2 Any fresh flowers and fruits order confirmed and subsequently cancelled during delivery (left our premises) will incur a 100% surcharge fee on the selling price. In other words, no refund once the item is in delivery.
5.3.3 Any order other than fresh flowers and fruits, the cancellation will be subjected to a 50% surcharge fee of the selling price.
5.4.1 We will refund the balance of your cancellation within 14 working days and make known to you when we do.
5.4.2 We will refund through the method in which you made payment (reverse entry).
6.1 Our website uses the iPay88 gateway to process payments. However, to use this gateway you must possess either of the following:
6.1.1 Internet Banking Account
- Internet Banking account with any local banks (Example: Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks).
6.1.2 Credit Card
- We accept credit card payments via American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
7.0 Free Gifts Redemption
7.1 Redemption Terms & Conditions
7.1.1 For every RM300 you are entiled to one RM10 Jaya Jusco Shopping Voucher OR KFC & PIZZA HUT Food Voucher. You can accumulate your purchases to redeem for vouchers of higher value.
7.1.2 Redemption is based on nett purchases.
7.1.3 Gift vouchers redemption are not valid for purchases from value discounted bill, overseas order, contracts order and special orders.
7.1.4 Payment must be made in full within 30 days from date of invoice before any voucher can be redeemed.
7.1.5 Gift cannot be exchanged for cash.
7.1.6 Telegift reserves the right to substitute any of the illustrated vouchers with another of equivalent value in the event of non-availability.
7.1.7 All redemptions must be redeemed at our office during working hours.
7.1.8 The use of the vouchers are governed by the terms and conditions stipulated on the respective vouchers.
7.1.9 Telegift cannot be held liable for lost vouchers.
7.2.0 A nominal fee of RM5 will be levied for requested voucher delivery.
We aim to bring about fresh and innovative products of quality all year round and to continuously improve our services to serve you better. Meeting your satisfaction is our responsibility.
Telegift will not be held responsible or liable for any typographical error, omission or changes to the products here due to uncontrollable factors.
The products listed on our website are for display purposes only and may defer in color depending on the display settings of your monitor.
“I believe in a zone of privacy.” – Hilary Clinton
So do we! At Telegift, we aim to build trust and perform to respect your zone of privacy. From casual browsing to frequent user, we want you to feel confortable and secure.
“Private information wouldn’t be private if shared!” – Bruce Willis
We do not abuse or share private information with any third party. Any information that we collect from you is solely used within Telegift.
Listed below is what we do with the information we collect from you:
1) Information required to contact you
2) To send you any newsletter, new products and offers, confirmation procedures
3) Process orders
4) To further enhance & develop a more personalized interactive shopping experience
Please note that we will disclose information only in the event it is required by a court of law. The information will only be handed to authorized personnel and once handed over we do not assume any responsibilities.
“I’ve always retained my privacy, but now I protect it even more” – Daniel Craig
We do our best to retain your privacy. However, we need you to help protect your own privacy by simply logging out after each session. Also, do not share your login information with anyone.
As such, we recommend that you view this policy every now and then.
10.0 Copyright Policy
Copyright TELEGIFT CORPORATION SDN BHD. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be produced in any form or means, graphics, electronics, mechanical, photography, recording, taping, etc. without prior consent from TELEGIFT. Any who does any unauthorized act in relation to this website may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.