Note: Orders approved starting 1st April 2015 will be subjected to 6% GST. No Cancellation and Refund is allowed .
a) Fresh Flowers & Fruits
- In the event that your ordered flowers arrives damaged, withered, or unsatisfactory, we advice that you either call our customer service immediately at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us a digital photo of the items at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a replacement.
- Kindly note that once your order is in delivery (left our premises), the order is considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We guarantee one month of freshness & quality for all foodstuff from the date of delivery.
- If you have received foodstuff that are within 30 days of the expiry date, please inform our customer service at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us at email@example.com to initiate your replacement.
- In the event that the ordered item and or one of the items under a gift code is damaged / faulty / broken, you have 1 month from the date of delivery to return your order. Kindly contact our customer service at our giftline: 03-7788 9999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to commence your return.
- Upon inspection and confirmation, if the item is deemed faulty, we will replace the item for you free of charge.